We provide domain leading Supportability knowledge, skills and experience to support clients or take full responsibility for the delivery of outcomes. Our knowledge, skills and experience provide leadership and resource support – enabling our customers to make more timely and informed evidence based decisions based on sound knowledge of MOD Assurance principles and standards.
Our services are delivered in accordance with Industry and Government best practice, including: DefStan 00-600, ASD Series, DLF, KiD.
Supply chain management
- Support to MOD operational Supply Chain in the Maritime, Land and Air domains
- Develop, support and implement best practice Supply Chain Solutions and Supplier selections, ensuring value for money and increased availability
- Optimise Inventory Management
- Through life management focused, to include purchasing, repair, and disposal decisions
- Warehouse Management
Evidence based Support Assurance to latest standards
- Generate, manage, and maintain an SSDT2 utilising evidence and demonstrable knowledge of SSE21
- Develop, implement, manage, and maintain a plan to reduce risks and issues found within a support solution report
ILS Acquisition document generation
• Develop, implement, manage, and maintain ILS documentation required during the CADM phases of the CADMID cycle including but not limited to:
– ILS Strategy
– ILS Plan
– ILS Statement of Work
– Initial Supportability Case
– ILS Work breakdown Structure
– Supply Support Plan
Provision of standard ILS Services
• Maintenance Planning / Maintenance Task Analysis
• Support and Test Equipment
• Obsolescence Management
• Facilities and Infrastructure
• Technical Documentation Management / Technical Authouring
• Packaging, Handling, Storage & Transportation
• Availability, Reliability and Maintainability
• Disposal and Termination
• Supportability Analysis
• Logistic Information Management / IKM
tpgroup were contracted to deliver Service Delivery Plans (SDP) for their Non-Signatory Rotary Wing (NSRW) Falkland Island Search and Rescue Service Helicopter (FISARSH) and Fleet Helicopter Support Unit (FHSU). Also required were a pan-portfolio Disposal Plan (DP) and Supply Support Plan (SSP), to include additional capabilities of their Cyprus and Brunei Support Helicopters and the Rotary Wing Command Support Air Transport (RW CSAT) helicopter.
Tpgroup used an Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) and Defstan 00-600 approved template for these documents, with the additional content of Post-Crash Management Disposal and “Gifting” being added to the DP on the client’s request post the review period.
All documents were compliant to and referenced the suite of Air Safety Regulatory Articles, MAA and CAA Regulatory Publications documentation.
We provided a reasoned gap analysis against various GFI, the required Assurance standards, GEAR, Defence Standard(s) and the AeroSpace and Defense Industries Association of Europe (ASD) way of working.