Bid Management Apprentice
tpgroup are a global professional services and technology partner with a unique end-to-end approach in defence, energy and space programmes.
We are looking for a Bid Co-ordinator Apprentice to join our developing Consultancy Practice. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a forward-thinking team, who are working on sharing innovative solutions or manufacturing bespoke engineering systems.
We are looking for an ambitious Bid Coordinator Apprentice to support and be mentored by the Bid Manager. You support the bid process, from understanding the client requirements through to the submission. Your duties will include:
- Support the Bid Manager
- Assist with the updating and maintaining of the opportunity pipeline
- Maintain the status of opportunities in CRM
- Distribute Framework opportunities to Practice Leads.
- Support in the production of PQQ’s, tenders and other documentation
The right applicant for this role will have a minimum of 5 GCSE’s grade c/4 or higher including Maths and English or an Intermediate Business Administration Apprenticeship level 2. You will have:
- A proactive approach and an eagerness to learn.
- good communication skills
- Tenacious approach to resolving challenges
- Strong IT Skills – Microsoft programmes
In return, you will be joining a company who are growing and looking to provide you with the opportunity to develop your career. We will support you in expanding your skills and capabilities and the team around you.
If you are interested in applying for this role, you must have:
- Candidates must have an existing right to live and work in the UK.
- Candidates will need to undergo an internal BPSS check prior to gaining site access.
- Candidates will also need to either hold a current SC clearance or be willing and eligible to undergo a Security Clearance check (SC level) upon starting their employment with the company.
- T0 gain SC clearance you will normally need at least 5 years’ UK residency.