"Are you looking to for a new role working in an evolving defence consultancy? Are you looking for a varied administrative role, working within a fast paced, complex environment?
Join a growing team
tpgroup are a UK based consultancy company with a unique end-to-end approach in defence and aviation programmes.
We are looking for an Administrator to join our Consulting business. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a forward-thinking and fast-growing team, who are working on delivering excellent support in business processes and support systems.
The team currently includes HR, Security, Project Management, Commercial and Finance, with the Operations providing the hub for the flow of information for the whole business. The aim of the team is to be proactive rather than reactive, and this fast-paced role provides variety with no two days the same.
Working within the Consulting business, as part of the Operations team this role is to provide first class support for the internal & external customers of TPG Services and Osprey based out of our Bristol office.
It is an exciting time for the consulting business, who are going through a period of growth. This is an extremely varied role, and has been created to ensure seamless end to end support, you will be involved in:
- Ongoing support of the consultant/associate base
- Organisation and facilitation of events
- General office duties including meeting & greeting visitors
- Support to facilities management across all sites including
- Lcal facilities repairs
- Office equipment
- PAT Testing
- Equipment maintenance/servicing schedules
- Recording and distributing H&S metrics
- Managing First Aid and Fire Marshals for all sites
- Resolving queries and be able to turn your hand to the immediate jobs in hand
What we are looking for
Essential requirements for this role:
- Senior Administration experience within a small to medium company
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communications skills on all levels
- Be able to interface with key stakeholders
- Have the ability to prioritise tasks with minimum supervision
- Be a team player
You can expect
- To work in an exciting, fast paced environment where you will have the opportunity to add value and make a difference
- To work for a forward thinking, agile organisation who embrace diversity
- Empowerment to deliver in a trusting and supportive environment
- The opportunity to further enhance your skills through a training and development programme tailored to support your career aspirations
- The support and encouragement to develop a long term and rewarding career
- To work in an environment where creativity and innovation is encouraged and rewarded
- A competitive salary and benefits package, bonus scheme and private medical insurance.
Essentials to work with us
- Candidates must have an existing right to live and work in the UK.
- Candidates will need to undergo an internal BPSS check prior to gaining site access.
- Candidates will also need to either hold a current SC clearance or be willing and eligible to undergo a Security Clearance check (SC level) upon starting their employment with the company.
- To gain SC clearance you will normally need at least 5 years’ UK residency.