Are you a Stock Controller looking for a new challenge in the Portsmouth area?
tpgroup are a global professional services and technology partner with a unique end-to-end approach in defence, energy and space programmes.
We are looking for a Stock Controller to join our growing team at TPG Maritime Ltd in Portsmouth. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a forward-thinking team, who are working on sharing innovative solutions or manufacturing bespoke engineering systems.
As the successful Stock Controller, you will have responsibility for Goods Inward and the orderly running of the General and Bonded Stores. As part of the role, you will be involved in stocking of operational materials and supplies as well as accurate inventory control and records.
- Experience and the ability to work under minimal supervision
- Experience working under pressure in a challenging environment
- Exposure and ability to plan work to meet deadlines
- Enthusiastic and motivated to succeed
- Experience with computer packages
- Prepare and maintain routine records
- Ability to maintain good working relationships
Preferred but not essential:
- Previous experience within a manufacturing and defence environment
- Understanding of DEF STAN 05-99
- CILT Level 3 Logistics & Transport
- Fork Lift Truck licence
We are a technology partner to global, defence, energy, space, and intelligence & communications programmes.
Because of our forward-thinking teams, mission-critical equipment operates effectively in the world’s most challenging environments. Whether sharing innovative solutions or manufacturing advanced systems, absolute trust is core to all we do.
If you are interested in apply for this role, you must have:
- Candidates must have an existing right to live and work in the UK.
- Candidates will need to undergo an internal BPSS check prior to gaining site access.
- Candidates will also need to either hold a current SC clearance or be willing and eligible to undergo a Security Clearance check (SC level) upon starting their employment with the company.
- To gain SC clearance you will normally need at least 5 years’ UK residency.