TPG Services Ltd partners with government departments and large defence organisations to support mission and safety critical systems and accelerate the development of future tech concepts.
We provide our clients with multi-disciplinary teams of subject matter experts in Project Management & Controls, Systems Engineering, Cost Engineering, Analysis & Approvals, Safety & Environmental, Supportability, and Security – providing dedicated expertise across the full lifecycle of highly regulated programmes within the five defence domains.
We are looking for an Administrator to join the Security and Vetting team which is part of our Consultancy Practice. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a forward-thinking team, who are working on sharing innovative solutions or bespoke engineering systems.
We are looking for an ambitious Administrator to support the Security and Vetting team to ensure the proper flow of security office procedures and predominantly maintains the security vetting process in line with MOD requirements. The Administrator will maintain a positive and friendly company image by acting as the first line of contact for vetting for new employees and contractors.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support the Group Security Manager by working independently to complete security administration tasks including, but not exclusive, to the below:
- General security admin support
- Meeting and greeting of external visitors to site
- Checking of security details for external visitors
- Preparing and formatting security education splash campaigns
- Drafting emails and bulletins
- Assisting in the preparation of security meetings
- Draft, format, and print relevant documents
The right applicant for this role will have:
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s grade c/4 or higher including Maths and English
- A proactive approach and an eagerness to learn.
- good communication skills
- Tenacious approach to resolving challenges
- Strong IT Skills – Microsoft programmes
In return, you will be joining a company who are growing and looking to provide you with the opportunity to develop your career. There is an option to take part in a programme though the Apprenticeship Levy to complete a qualification in relation to this role up to level 5, foundation degree equivalent. We will support you in expanding your skills and capabilities and the team around you. In addition, we will offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
If you are interested in apply for this role, you must have:
- Candidates must have an existing right to live and work in the UK.
- Candidates will need to undergo an internal BPSS check prior to gaining site access.
- Candidates will also need to either hold a current SC clearance or be willing and eligible to undergo a Security Clearance check (SC level) upon starting their employment with the company.
- To gain SC clearance you will normally need at least 5 years’ UK residency.