Are you a Bid Manager looking to take the next step in your career? Do you have experience in supporting a consultancy or a defence organisation?
tpgroup provide capability and expertise to enable our clients to define, deliver and support mission and safety critical systems, in Aviation, Defence and Space sectors.
TPG Services, A TP Group company, provides through life services to enable our clients to manage the evolution of their own systems and services, in their own domain. Leveraging our long heritage of experience of designing, delivering and supporting safety, mission and business critical systems, we provide individuals with domain leading knowledge, skills and experience who can work within client teams or take full responsibility for the delivery of outcomes.
What we’re looking for?
The Bid Manager will be positioned within our account and delivery team, taking the lead, and managing all bids and proposals activities across the consultancy. We are looking for someone to manage all submissions associated with the bid process, providing a robust evaluation process ensuring a high quality is maintained.
This position offers a fantastic opportunity for someone to come in and evolve our bid practices, building upon the existing processes the have implemented, and assist in the future development and the success of TP Group.
Responsibilities will include:
- Reporting to the Delivery Director, leading and taking management responsibilities for all Bid and Proposal activity for TPG Services.
- Manage all bidding and Proposal submission activity across the TPG Services, implementing the robust and established Project Lifecycle Process in accordance with established organizational Roles and Responsibilities.
- Provide oversight to ensure the minimum information set on Project by Project basis (throughout the Project Lifecycle).
- Manage and provide Leadership to resource responsible for all the TPG Services customer and client Framework access.
- Develop, implement, and manage a Bid and Proposal library.
- Maintain and manage a Frameworks and Major Projects and Programmes opportunities ROADMAP
- Develop and maintain bid and proposal templates to address the diversity of opportunities across the TPG Services customer and client portfolio.
To deliver this role we are looking for someone who meets the following criteria:
- 3+ years demonstrable bid management experience (preferably in a similar environment)
- Understands the bidding process and have effective bid management and writing skills.
- Understanding of the project lifecycle process.
- Excellent communicator.
- Good attention to detail.
- Thrives in a busy environment.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- Good stakeholder management experience
- Degree in a relevant discipline is desirable.
- APMP Foundation level is desirable.
In return you will be joining a company who are growing and looking to provide you with the opportunity to develop your career. We will support you in expanding your knowledge, skills and experience and the team around you. Also, we will offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package, these include Profit Share scheme, Company Pension scheme, Private Medical Insurance, Group Income Protection scheme, 4 x Life Assurance, Employee Assistance programme and Cycle to Work scheme.
If you are appointed to this role you will need to either hold a current SC clearance or be willing and eligible to undergo a Security Clearance check (SC level). To gain SC clearance you will normally need at least 5 years’ UK residency.