Are you looking for an opportunity to join a trusted, innovative and vibrant team of Systems and Requirements Engineers, working on projects across the Defence sector?
Join a Growing Team
TPG Services Ltd partners with government departments and large defence organisations to support mission and safety critical systems and accelerate the development of future tech concepts.
We provide our clients with multi-disciplinary teams of subject matter experts in Project Management & Controls, Systems Engineering, Cost Engineering, Analysis & Approvals, Safety & Environmental, Supportability, and Security – providing dedicated expertise across the full lifecycle of highly regulated programmes within the five defence domains. We have an enviable track record of success as a trusted partner to our customers and a dynamic vision to expand. As part of our growth plans, we are looking for enthusiastic and motivated Requirements Manager, with experience at all levels, to join Systems Engineering team.
The position sits within our consulting business who work in partnership with national government bodies, international institutions, and global prime contractors, leading and supporting the management of requirements at all stages of the Systems Engineering lifecycle, including:
- The elicitation of capability/user requirements,
- The generation/management of system requirements,
- The testing and acceptance.
The ideal candidate will have a firm understanding of requirements management across all Defence Lines of Development, with experience across Operating Domains. You will need to develop strong relationships with clients within the defence sector, with an occasional need to work at their sites.
We are looking for:
- Experience of requirements management within the UK MOD (Frontline Commands or Delivery Agents),
- Knowledge of the UK acquisition framework (e.g. business cases, URD, SRD, CONEMP/CONUSE, ITEAP, etc.)
- Understanding of Defence Lines of Development, and how they can drive requirements,
- Knowledge of operational environments, including understanding the challenges and impacts of the following: geography, climate, media and information, population, urbanisation or cyber.
- Experience of DOORS software to support requirements management.
You can expect:
- To work in an exciting, fast paced environment where you will have the opportunity to add value and make a difference
- To work for a forward thinking, agile organisation who embrace diversity
- Empowerment to deliver in a trusting and supportive environment
- The opportunity to further enhance your skills through a training and development programme tailored to support your career aspirations
- The support and encouragement to develop a long term and rewarding career
- To work in an environment where creativity and innovation is encouraged and rewarded
- A competitive salary and benefits package, including car allowance, bonus scheme, private medical insurance and hybrid working arrangements
Essentials to work with us:
- Candidates must have an existing right to live and work in the UK.
- Candidates will need to undergo an internal BPSS check prior to gaining site access.
- Candidates will also need to either hold a current SC clearance or be willing and eligible to undergo a Security Clearance check (SC level) upon starting their employment with the company.
- To gain SC clearance you will normally need at least 5 years’ UK residency.