TP Group PLC is a public limited company, registered in England and Wales (number 03152034) whose registered office is at A2/1064 Cody Technology Park, Old Ively Road, Farnborough, Hampshire, England, GU14 0LX.
– Where a client contracts with us for the provision of any goods or services, we will collect contact details about the individuals within the client organisation, e.g. names, email addresses and telephone numbers.
– If you contact us for any other purpose, for example prospective sales enquiries, responses to job advertisements, shareholder enquiries, general company information requests and/or marketing enquiries, we may keep a record of that contact and the information you provide us with at that time including your name, e-mail address, correspondence address and telephone number).
– If you ask to be added to our marketing database, we will collect your name, the name of your company/organisation (if any), email address and your preferences as to the types of marketing information you would like to receive from us.
– If your personal data is on publicly available sources (such as LinkedIn and Companies House) then we may collect your personal data that is available on these sources including your name, the name of your company/organisation (if any), the name of any former company/organisations you have worked for or have connections with (if any) and details of your job history and/or qualifications.
– Where a client contracts with us for the provision of any goods or services, we will use the contact details about the individuals within the client organisation to perform our contractual obligations and for ancillary internal management purposes which are compatible with the original purpose.
– If you contact us for with a prospective sales enquiry, we will use the information provided to deal with that enquiry, on the basis that we have a legitimate interest to do so (e.g. to follow up prospective sales leads and support tendering activities as well as for ancillary record keeping and internal management purposes).
– If you contact use to make a complaint, we will use the information provided to respond to the complaint, on the basis that we have a legitimate interest to do so (e.g. to enable us to ensure that you are satisfied with our services and to ensure that our business remains competitive in the market).
– If you ask to be added to our marketing database, we will use your details on the basis of your consent to send marketing information to you in accordance with your stated preferences (as you may update them from time to time).
– Information which we collect from publicly available sources (such as LinkedIn and Companies House) will be used for assessing the legitimacy of your enquiries (for example that you are a director of a company seeking to enter into a contract with TP Group), and verifying that any key information you provide to us (for example employment history) is accurate.
– We may use information which is provided to us to fulfil our legal obligations, e.g. making HMRC payments, complying with AIM market and Market Abuse Regulation requirements.
– If you visit our website we may also collect personal data about your visit through the use of website cookies (for more information see the section below entitled Cookies).
Any personal data you provide to us will be treated in the strictest confidence. However, please be aware that despite the security measures we have in place, no computer system is completely secure and there is always some degree of risk whenever personal data is transferred by electronic means.
Most information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers located in the United Kingdom.
Roles performed by third parties may include managing shareholder registers, transacting with financial institutions, processing security clearance applications and supporting client tenders.
TP Group PLC takes reasonable steps, in accordance with the GDPR’s requirements for controller/processor contracts, to control any third party processing and to ensure that the third party processors have appropriate procedures and systems in place to safeguard the security and integrity of the personal data they are processing.
From time to time third parties processing personal data on behalf of TP Group PLC may contact you directly.
When TP Group PLC disposes of any personal data, it does so securely and permanently.
Your Rights in relation to the Personal Data we hold
You have the right to:
– Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it. To do this, please contact us by any of the means referred to below (under the section entitled Contacting Us). Your personal data will be provided free of charge (unless the request is unreasonable or excessive in which case a small fee may be charged or we may limit the level of information provided) and within 30 days in accordance with the GDPR requirements.
– Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
– Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
– Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
– Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your Personal data in the following scenarios:
(a) if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy;
(b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it;
(c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or
(d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
– Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
– Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
Post: Company Secretary, TP Group PLC, A2/1064 Cody Technology Park, Ively Road, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0LX
Telephone: 01753 285800
We will investigate any complaint promptly with a view to resolving the matter as swiftly as possible.