Integrated air management technologies
Our solutions have extremely low levels of noise, vibration and harshness, which contributes to making our systems work continuously and with exceptional reliability – we help make sure mission objectives are achieved.
Our systems comprise of a suite of integrated systems, (also used individually) to generate oxygen or clean up and filter atmospheres:
- Our oxygen production systems produce ultra high purity oxygen using electrical energy to convert water into oxygen [and hydrogen] that is suitable for breathing using the principle of electrolysis
- Gas management technologies that safely control gas generation and clean up
- Capturing exhaled carbon dioxide from the crew using innovative sorbents
- Removing harmful volatile organic compounds introduced through the use of everyday toiletries
- Providing control systems keeping each subsystem working at optimal performance
Our oxygen production systems produce ultra high purity oxygen
Life support systems for the maritime industry
tpgroup’s market-leading life support systems has led to worldwide adoption from the UK nuclear submarines to many other diesel-electric fleets. Our technology, tested to the highest performance and reliability, ensures better air quality for personnel working in enclosed environments – hundreds of metres below sea level such as submarines, hyperbaric chambers, diving applications and small submersibles.