TP Group is a leading consulting and technologies business operating primarily in the defence and aerospace markets. We draw upon our unique heritage to provide through-life services to Defence, and other similarly highly-regulated programmes, to enable them to transform their enterprise and evolve their own systems and services.
Trusted to deliver
We work collaboratively with government departments and large aerospace and defence organisations to anticipate and equip them to meet immediate, emerging and future challenges. We are relied upon to help them accelerate next-generation technology, achieve greater efficiency across their operations, and to solve their most pressing issues.
Our people are specialists in their fields, drawn from a variety of backgrounds including industry and the armed forces, and bring a holistic and innovative approach to our work. In addition to our in-house expertise, we have developed a network of consultants that enables us to further flex our enviable capabilities.
We work on some of the biggest defence programmes including SKYNET, and are the industry adviser on MDIS, one of the MOD’s exciting new programmes focussed on developing drone swarm technology.
TP Group is part of Science Group plc.
We are proud of our unique Prime model evolved to benefit our customers, offering overall integration and management of programmes coupled with the technical expertise and client-centric approach you’d expect from a specialist consultancy.
What sets us apart
- Agile business model: We have an enviable domain expertise and a client-centric approach that enables us to respond quickly to your complex requirements
- Collaborative: We talk and walk collaboration with our clients, partners and associates. We’re proud of our ability to embed ourselves within clients’ teams
- Agnostic: Our solutions are agnostic – built to meet your requirements.
- Innovative: Innovation is critical within our markets, and we work with you to explore and adopt technology and new approaches for operational or business advantage.
- Delivery-focussed: We remain focussed on our clients’ priorities throughout the programme to deliver on time and on budget
Where we add value
- Specialist support: We’ll provide the highly specialist skill sets and experience you need to support your team for as long as you need it
- Complex problem solving: Our technical expertise and experience can support you through some of your most complex challenges at pace
- Whole lifecycle support: We have the capability and experience to support you at every stage of the programme
- Horizon scanning: We support our clients across the current, emerging and future threat environment
How to work with us
Our services are available through a range of Government and commercial frameworks